How we handle the data you entrust us with
All application data is stored in Amazon data centers where they are safely secured. We can thus feel assured, since we keep our data in the same data centers. We continually do everything we can to protect your data. We would never risk misusing or losing your data or allowing our reputation to be damaged.
Definition of terms
- The terms "primaERP", "User", "Contracting Parties", "Terms", "Service" have the same meaning as defined in the Terms of Service.
- The license agreement is deemed to be conclude by agreeing to the Terms & Conditions published at https://www.primaerp.com/en_us/information/terms/ by the User.
- Within this legal relationship, primaERPwill be the administrator of the User’s personal data for the purpose of implementing a contractual relationship and for marketing purposes under Article 4 point 7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on the protection of personal data) (hereinafter: "GDPR").
What do we know about you?
- The application stores your first and last name, e-mail, telephone, billing information and other information that you have entered during account creation and/or filled in your account settings in a secured database.
- The application stores your IP address and sends you cookies, which we use to make your movement around the site and application faster and so do not need to ask for a password whenever you want to go to another page.
- The databases store information and all application data that you enter.
- Not all information is considered by us to be sensitive information about individuals. However, we protect them as if they were in accordance with the strict protection of personal data within the European Union and the Czech Republic, which puts the privacy of persons at the forefront.
It is a great responsibility for us - how do we honor it?
- Your data are safe with us. We do not sell, lend, rent or give them away, nor do we allow them to be misused.
- Your application logs are only accessible to you and the people you entrust them to. We do not even access your application data, everything is solved automatically.
- You can export and back up all of your data from the app at any time and find out what we have saved about you.
- Although we do not like to admit it, you can decide to leave us and close your account. In that case we will delete all your data. You will of course have the opportunity to take them with you.
- The data provided by you can be used for marketing purposes, i.e. to disseminate commercial messages about the actual primaERP service. The User provides his or her personal data voluntarily and agrees to their processing. Approval is given for the duration of the Contract and can be revoked at any time.
- The list of subcontractors is available at https://www.primaerp.com/en_us/information/processors/
- PrimaERP is not authorized to process personal data beyond or in violation of these terms without the User’s direct consent. This consent can be provided in any form of communication (email, phone, form confirmation in the application etc.) with the operator of primaERP.
- Under Article 22 of the GDPR, primaERP does not automatically make individual decisions.
- If we come to a situation where the legal obligation requires us to make data available to law enforcement agencies, we will thoroughly investigate the whole situation if we really have this duty. No authorities of any other state can order us to perform this step, only through the authorities of the Czech Republic. These decisions are governed by the law of the Czech Republic and EU directives, which protect the personal data of the individual to a great extent.
Why do we save your data?
- It helps the app to work better. It can learn something about you, provide you with the information you care about and need and can offer you data in the context of other records and be of more help to you.
- To communicate with you. We are able to quickly respond to your queries, clarify all the confusion, tell you information about new features and their changes, and thank you for using primaERP.
Rights of the User
- You have the right to access your personal data, the right to be informed about the processing of your personal data for all purposes mentioned above, to their correction and the right to delete them.
- If you request information about the scope or manner of processing your personal data, we will provide you with this information as soon as possible within one month of receipt of the request.
- You have the right to be provided with information about the processing of personal data. In the case of a repeated, unjustified request, we are entitled to charge you a reasonable administrative fee for the costs associated with your request.
- An account can be canceled at any time by the account owner by clicking on the "Disable Account" link in the Web Application Settings section. This is the sole responsibility of the User. PrimaERP will erase all User data associated with the Service 90 days after deactivation of the account.
- If any User account remains inactive for 9 months, it will be canceled. 90 days after the account is canceled, primaERP erases all data associated with the Service.
- Violations of any part of the Terms by the User may be grounds for the immediate cancellation of the User’s account and the deletion of all data associated with it.
- Once you cancel your primaERP account, we still store the following dates:
- Correspondence and online interviews that the User had when dealing with their email support queries or other online chat tools (such as Intercom, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, ...)
- Completed polls
The primaERP application uses so called cookies